Based in Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider .
We are looking for Care Workers to join our team in the Aylesford and surrounding areas.
Whether you have experience working within adult social care or are looking for a new challenge we would like you to join our team in delivering excellent person centred home care to our clients in the community all we ask is that you have proof of eligibility to work in the UK, a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, 2 references, a full UK driving licence and use of a car..
Full time, part time and weekend only positions available.
- Support and work with vulnerable adults in the community.
- Our client base includes elderly, mental health, dementia, long term medical conditions, learning disabilities and physical health problems.
- Daily activities to include personal care, medication, shopping, choices and decisions, social inclusion and social support.
What We offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 35p per mile mileage allowance
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Free uniforms & PPE
- Paid induction training
- Free career development up to Level 3 RQF in Health and Social Care (Over 50% of our staff have undertaken a qualification with Lauriem)
- Progression to management positions is encouraged
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend bonus £100 for you and your referred friend on completion of a successful 6 month probationary period)
- NOW OFFERING ALL STAFF ACCESS TO COVID19 VACCINATION.
Expected start date: 01/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£10.40 per hour
- We fully adhere to the guidance as set out by Public Health England
- PPE infection control training
- Weekly testing for all staff members
- Multiple tunics free of charge and all necessary PPE
- UK driving licence and vehicle (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place