Based in Aylesford, Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider .
We are looking for Care Workers to join our team in Gravesend, Northfleet & the surrounding area.
Whether you have experience working within adult social care or are looking for a new challenge we would like you to join our team in delivering excellent person centred home care to our clients in the community.
Full time, part time and weekend only positions available.
- Support and work with vulnerable adults in the community.
- Our client base includes elderly, mental health, dementia, long term medical conditions, learning disabilities and physical health problems.
- Daily activities to include personal care, medication, shopping, choices and decisions, social inclusion and social support.
What We offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 35p per mile mileage allowance
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Free uniforms & PPE
- Paid induction training
- Free career development up to Level 3 RQF in Health and Social Care (Over 50% of our staff have undertaken a qualification with Lauriem)
- Progression to management positions is encouraged
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend bonus £100 for you and your referred friend on completion of a successful 6 month probationary period)
- Now offering all staff COVID19 vaccine and weekly testing
- Employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and 2 references.
- A full UK driving licence and use of a car is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£10.75 per hour
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekly testing
- Staff offered vaccination
- Risk assessments
- UK driving license and use of a car (Required)
- Day shift (Preferred)
- Night shift (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place