Based in Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider .
We are looking for Care Workers to join our team in the Sevenoaks area.
Whether you have experience working within adult social care or are looking for a new challenge we would like you to join our team in delivering excellent person centred care to our clients in the community. All we ask is that you have a car, a driving license, two references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Support and work with vulnerable adults in the community.
- Our client base includes elderly, mental health, dementia, long term medical conditions, learning disabilities and physical health problems.
- Daily activities to include personal care, medication, shopping, choices and decisions, social inclusion and social support.
What We offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 35p per mile mileage allowance
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Free uniforms & PPE
- Paid induction training
- Free career development up to Level 3 RQF in Health and Social Care (Over 50% of our staff have undertaken a qualification with Lauriem)
- Progression to management positions is encouraged
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend bonus £100 for you and your referred friend on completion of a successful 6 month probationary period)
- Now able to offer all staff access to COVID19 vaccination
Full time, part time and weekend only positions available (must include every other weekend)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.25-£12.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- All PPE provided
- regular risk assessments
- Weekly staff testing
- Offering all staff vaccination
- Driving licence and car (Required)
- Day shift (Preferred)
- Night shift (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place