Based in Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider .
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced domiciliary Care Co-ordinator to join our team in Aylesford Kent.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Rostering staff to provide a safe & efficient delivery of service to our clients.
- Line Management responsibilities
- Maintain accurate community care workers and client records, both computerised and manual.
- To take joint responsibility for the provision of care in your allocated locality.
- Monitor community care workers & carry out supervisions & appraisals.
- Liaise with other professionals involved in the service users care.
- To support and / or be included in the On-Call service during out of hours.
- It may be necessary, when a carer cannot be found, for you to provide the care yourself.
- Any other reasonable task requested by line manager.
Skills and abilities:
- Able to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- Skilled logistics
- Good organisational skills
- Basic keyboard skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of care provision.
- Knowledge of CQC & Data Protection Act
- Experience of working within a high paced office environment
- Must have or be willing to work towards a QCF (NVQ) level 3 in Care/ Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year experience of working as a Care Co-ordinator is essential and ideally working with 1000 hours per week in their current role.
- Pleasant, helpful, good concise telephone manner with customer focus
- Flexibility to cope with changing demands and priorities
- Calm under pressure
- Car driver
- A strong focus on teamwork
37.5 hours Monday to Friday with one on-call shift every other weekend.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00-£20,500.00 per year
- Working in bubbles as part of limiting number in office
- Weekly testing
- Masks to be worn
- Limiting numbers in communal spaces
- No hotdesking
- Plastic screens at workstations
- homecare coordinator: 2 years (preferred)
- UK driving licence and car (preferred)