Based in Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider .
We have an exciting opportunity for a domiciliary Care Co-ordinator to join our team in Aylesford Kent on a weekend only basis.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Rostering staff to provide a safe & efficient delivery of service to our clients.
- Line Management responsibilities
- Maintain accurate community care workers and client records, both computerised and manual.
- To take joint responsibility for the provision of care in your allocated locality.
- Monitor community care workers & carry out supervisions & appraisals.
- Liaise with other professionals involved in the service users care.
- Any other reasonable task requested by line manager.
Skills and abilities:
- Able to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- Skilled logistics
- Good organisational skills
- Basic keyboard skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of care provision.
- Knowledge of CQC & Data Protection Act
- Experience of working within a high paced office environment
- Experience of working as a Care Co-ordinator/on call assistant is essential.
- NVQ 2/3 health and social care desirable but not essential.
- Pleasant, helpful, good concise telephone manner with customer focus
- Flexibility to cope with changing demands and priorities
- Calm under pressure
- Car driver
- Good team work ethics
Hours: Saturday 7am-2pm & Sunday 7am-2pm
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- On-site parking
Masks, screens and social distancing.
- coordination/on call: 1 year (required)
- providing care: 1 year (required)
- driving license and car (required)