This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career with Lauriem Complete Care Ltd, a well-established, highly respected and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services across Kent.
Lauriem is part of a large international company which is rapidly expanding in the UK with ambitions to become one of the leading brands in care services.
This role will be focusing mainly on sales ledger and debt collection with the processing of a high volume of transactions. The role also includes bank reconciliation, purchase ledger control and other general office duties. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be an integral part of this small friendly team. If you have 2 years’ accounts experience or have recently finished an accountancy degree and are looking to gain experience in your first full time role; have excellent Excel and computer skills; have an inquiring can do attitude and are confident handling large volumes of data, this could be the job for you.
Sales Ledger and debt collection
- Producing invoices for NHS and Private Customers
- Uploading invoice data to KCC purchasing platform
- Reconciliation of bacs payments received to invoices produced.
- Investigating invoicing queries so these can be resolved
- Chasing debts via email, letter and phone.
- Handling of card payments
- Recording and banking cheque payments.
- Posting invoices on Sage Accounts
- Allocation of invoice payments on Sage Accounts
- Producing Statements for Private customers
Other Account Duties
- Checking and inputting purchase invoices
- Payment of suppliers through bank transfer
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts
- Posting of bank payments on Sage Accounts
- Reconciliation of the bank account
- Keeping accurate and complete records of account
- Other duties as required
Essential skills required
- 2 years accounts experience or accountancy degree
- High level of competency on Excel
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
- A proactive approach to work with a can do attitude
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Experience in a sales Ledger, debt collection role
- Experience using Sage Accounts
- Hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
All staff offered vaccination, weekly Covid testing, screens between work stations and social distancing guidelines in place, masks to be worn in communal areas.